“THE GRAND TOUR” OPTION ”B” VERSION.
Best of Acapulco Combo Sea Turtle hatchling release & Real Mexican tacos for Lunch.
Duration: 6 -7 hours.
Departure 8:40 AM – 2:30 PM
AVAILABLE – SUNDAY TO SATURDAY.
NOTE: Do a light breakfast (Lunch time on this tour around noon)
RATES FOR SHARED TOUR:
Adult: $1,870 MXN pesos ($85 USD)
Ages 15+ | Minimum 2 Adults To Book.
Child: $760 MXN pesos ($40 USD)
RATES FOR PRIVATE TOUR :
1 Person Group: $2,860 MXN pesos ($130 USD)
2 People Group: $2090 MXN pesos ($95 USD) per person
3 People Group: $1,760 MXN pesos ($80 USD) per person
4 People Group: $1,650 MXN pesos ($75 USD) per person
5 to 10 People Group: $1,320 MXN pesos ($60 USD) per person
The USD price is approximate, the checkout will be in MXN pesos
PAYMENT METHODS * Kindly let me know your payment method.– Thank YOU!
1) CASH: Mexican Pesos or American USD before or at end of the tour.
How do I calculate American currency to Mexican Pesos? = $22.0 Pesos to $1 USD
2) PAYPAL: Advanced Payments of total cost of your tour 5 days Before your sightseeing.
*GET YOUR CAMERA READY AND BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR THE PERFECT WAY TO FAMILIARIZE WITH CITY IN OUR TOUR BLENDING OF NATURE, HISTORY, CULTURE & GOOD FOOD.
✓ FOR HELP BABY SEA TURTLES TO SURVIVE.
✓FOR TOP FIVE LANDMARKS HISTORICAL SIGHTS IN ACÁPULCO.
√ FOR ENJOY DELICIOUS LUNCH. SOFT TACOS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY SO BE PREPARE FOR FRESH REAL FLAVOR ( NO TACO BELL).
√-TICKETS FOR BABY TURTLE RELEASE.
√-TICKETS FOR CLIFF DIVERS SHOW.
√ -PROFESSIONAL GUIDE ASSISTANCE.
✓EXPLORE THE TOP FIVE LANDMARKS HISTORICAL SIGHTS IN ACÁPULCO.
a) Chapel Of Peace. –
b) The Cliff Divers (la quebrada)…
c) The Diego Rivera wall mural (The House of the Winds)….
d) Hotel Flamingos (Once owned by “Tarzan” Weissmuller & John Wayne, well known as the Hollywood gang hideaway 50’s-80s)
e) Mexican Art Folk & Sterling silver jewelry manufacturer (OPTIONAL STOP)
f) LUNCH.. EXQUISITE GRILLED STEAK OR CHICKEN STREET TACOS (TACOS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY) SO BE PREPARE THE REAL FLAVOR ( NO TACO BELL)
– Hotel Pick Up – Cruise Pick Up —
Get picked up from your Hotel or Cruise Port by your expert guide and once accomodated comfortably in the vehicle/wagon van with air conditioning ready for this exciting adventure.
— FIRST STOP —
BABY TURTLE RELEASE.
Help send a newly born sea turtle out to the sea. –We will visit a sea turtle conservancy camp.The team of this camp moves turtle eggs from where they have been laid in the sand to a small conservation location in order to protect them from human and environmental predators. Visitors to turtle camp can witness and participate in release efforts organized by conservation programs who have committed to sea turtle preservation
Your English-tour guide will teach you about their anatomy, feeding habits, breeding, migration patterns, evolutionary history, predators, and habitat. Then be led by your guide to a sandy stretch of beach with a container of hatchlings.
— TOP FIVE LANDMARKS & HISTORICAL SIGHTS IN ACÁPULCO:
1) Chapel Of Peace. Located at the highest point of the exclusive gated community of Las Brisas. Regardless of your religion, this non-denominational church stands 1250 ft. above sea level. This characterized by an enormous cross of 128 ft that stands beside this church and can be seen throughout Acapulco. The view from chapel rated as one of the most breathtaking panoramic bay views of the planet. The astonishing story behind and family dream became a reality.
2) The Diego Rivera wall mural mosaic (The House of the Winds) This mural is architecture and history combined, located in the traditional area of Acapulco, the property belonged to Dólores Olmedo. It is considered to be a treasure of Mexican contemporary culture. The mural technique is made of a combination of venetian tiles, volcanic rocks and seashells. One of the mural it features the two Pre-hispanic gods of Mexico, the Aztec god Quetzalcóatl, “Feathered Snake” and the other the Mayan God Kukul- Kan “Feathered Serpent”. You can actually feel the history that still lives in this home and studio.
3) The World famous Cliff Divers… “One the 10 most Extreme Cliff Jumps on earth”-according to World High Diving Federation (WHDF). Across the generations, whole families of divers have earned their living wowing tourists from around the world with 127 ft plunge off La Quebrada, the rock face that looms above the Mexican resort city’s Pacific coast.The water is just 6 meters deep. They will hit the water at 65 mph.
4)The Flamingo Hotel… Let’s go back to the start of tourism industry in Acapulco. Back in the 50’S and visit the old hide-out of the famous movie stars of the time. Located on top of Acapulco’s highest cliffs, 450 feet high, with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.The hotel’s bar is famous for its creation of the “Coco loco” drink wich is renowned all over the world. Johnny Weissmuller and John Wayne welcomed a stream of Hollywood jet-setters 50s to 80s. Well known as “the Hollywood ‘gang’ hideaway”
5) LANDMARK BEST TACO RESTAURANT IN ACAPULCO FOR LUNCH.(No enchiladas, No chiles rellenos, no rice and beans only the best taco place for lunch)
– Watch in amazement as the trompo masters swiftly slice the marinate steak from the spit-roasted onto warm tortillas, top it with onion and cilantro. This served with tortillas on the side resulting in a thoroughly enjoyable taco situation. Then silide onto handmade corn flour tortillas along with bits of chunky pineapple, creating a harmony of sweet, sour, and smoky flavors. Dress your tacos with smoky chile de arbol salsa, pickled onion, and a squeeze of lime, then inhale.
INGREDIENTS: Healthy fresh vegetables of the harvest and from the farm: beef, pork,chicken, fish even avegetarian option too. Declarate by some people as the best meal of their trip! The fresh Mexican grill!
√ Mexican Art Folk Store & Silver Factory from Taxco town (OPTIONAL STOP). Acapulco is well known for great shops, there are some bargains and unique Mexican handicrafts, t-shirts, pottery and traditional Mexican clothing to be found and made by Mexican artists which are very popular with both locals and tourists. Mexico is the world’s main silver producer and Taxco Guerrero(3hours away from Acápulco), is the well-known silver city, and it continues to uphold its prestige for the silver work it produces. Silver is one of the favorite metals of Mesoamerican precious metal smiths. This factory has the largest collection of unique prehispanic handcrafted silver sterling jewelry at affordable cost.
Mayans related gold and silver with day and night, the Sun and the Moon, male and female. Sterling silver is the standard for high quality silver jewelry, being over 925 Silversmith (92.5%) of pure Sterling Silver mixed with alloys (7.5 parts) alloy metal to add strength and durability.